Laws are ever changing, and it can be difficult to keep up and the consequences for not doing so can be devastating to a company. Reduce the stress of ensuring companywide compliance and leave it to us to handle all aspects of federal and state compliance issues.
There are several aspects of running a business that requires compliance with federal, state, or local laws or regulations. America’s Preferred Payroll Company is here to help you manage compliance issues you may face when handling your company-wide payroll, quarterly and year-end tax filing, new hire paperwork, health and benefits plans, and business insurance plans.
Ensuring compliance in all areas can feel overwhelming – don’t stress, we ensure your company is meeting federal, state, and local requirements for business and health insurance plans. We’ll also handle getting new and current employees enrolled in medical, dental, life, and more. Plus, we will ensure accurate deductions are made from paychecks for their elected benefits.
We Integrate with 1,100+ Popular Softwares
America’s Preferred Payroll dashboard connects with today’s top software.
Your Trusted Advisor
- Worker classification as an employee versus an independent contractor must satisfy IRS rules and regulations. Classification as exempt or non-exempt determines each employee’s eligibility for overtime.
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) provides minimum wage, overtime, and child labor rules for full- and part-time employees.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) enforces federal rules and regulations that prohibit workplace discrimination.
- The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) requires certain employers to permit employees to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave for specified purposes such as the birth or adoption of a child, the need to care for an immediate family member with a serious illness, or when the employee is unable to work due to a serious illness. The employee’s job must be protected during the leave.
- The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) sets standards to protect participants in most private employer-sponsored retirement and health plans.
- Federal and State tax filings including quarterly and year-end tax filings, new hire reporting, and multi-state tax payments and filings.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) a civil rights law that prohibits discrimination based on disability.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) which was created to ensure safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education and assistance.
Refreshingly easy payroll so you can get back to what matters most.
- Full-service payroll across all 50 states
- Friendly, experienced payroll and HR support
- Customizable reports
- Flexible PTO policies, accruals, and tracking
- Employee access to payroll debit cards and pay day advances
- Employee document management
- Electronic employee self-onboarding, self-service, and lifetime accounts
- Access for your accountant
- Integrated with accounting and time tracking software
Better HR tools so you can create a
great place to work.
- Next-day direct deposit
- Time-off requests and approvals
- Workers’ comp and health benefit administration
- Online offer letters
- Customized employee onboarding tools
- E-signing of custom documents
- Secure document storage for employee data
- Employee surveys and engagement tools
- Employee Performance Reviews
- Employee directory and org chart
- Multiple admin permissions
Certified HR pros and resources so you don’t have to go it alone.
- Live, unlimited access to a team of certified HR professionals
Proactive compliance updates and law alerts
Expert review of your existing policies and documents
HR Resource Center
Employee Handbook Builder
HR Fitness Test
Job Description Index
Searchable library of HR Policies, templates,and resources
On-demand video trainings
Say Goodbye to Payroll Hassles
Answer a few questions, and we’ll help you find the perfect HR and payroll solution.
We can handle all aspects of HR Management and save you the cost of having one in-house! This includes helping you vet potential employees, handle the new hire paperwork and benefits plan, and provide your new employee with necessary information before they get started. We’ll also provide the resources your business will need in the event of a workplace complaint to properly handle all issues that could arise.
With our payroll service, you’ll never miss a tax deadline or pay the wrong amount. We also guaranteed your payroll will be submitted on time and accurately distribute direct deposits for all employees and contractors. As for quarterly and year-end filings, W-2’s, W-4’s, I-9’s and employer registration forms – we do it all! Even when it comes to voluntary deductions – from taxable and pre-tax premiums for medical, dental, and vision to retirement plans and flexible spending accounts. Plus, we’ll help manage child support deductions, cash advance and loan repayments, and others.