Benefits Admin Services
Say good-bye to benefits hassles! Your trusted advisor works with you to develop a cost-effective benefits package that meets your business’s specific needs. We can communicate benefit changes, enroll employees, and administer the plan. We handle all reporting and compliance requirements, including tax filings and federal health regulations.
With a more effective benefits administration, you can focus more on company productivity and let us handle what we do best.
Attract higher level professionals and improve employee loyalty and retention with competitive group health, life, and retirement plans. By choosing America’s Preferred Payroll company, your business will gain access to top plans and rates – saving you time, money, and the headache of trying to manage benefit plans, employee changes, and updates yourself.
We Integrate with 1,100+ Popular Softwares
America’s Preferred Payroll dashboard connects with today’s top software.
With our benefit administration services, we’ll handle:
- New hire enrollment, including keeping track of probationary periods
- Annual enrollment reminders to all employees as enrollment approaches and comes to a close
- Automatic reenrollment into current plans during the annual enrollment period
- Make changes to plan options during annual enrollment or during a qualified life event – in real time!
- Request and process dependent verification
- Update employee and dependent information
- Answering any questions your employees may have about their benefit plans
- Provide online access to all employees where they can review their plans and make changes
- Take care of all legal requirements and filings accurately and on time
Business Solution Plans
Refreshingly easy payroll so you can get back to what matters most.
- Full-service payroll across all 50 states
- Friendly, experienced payroll and HR support
- Customizable reports
- Flexible PTO policies, accruals, and tracking
- Employee access to payroll debit cards and pay day advances
- Employee document management
- Electronic employee self-onboarding, self-service, and lifetime accounts
- Access for your accountant
- Integrated with accounting and time tracking software
Better HR tools so you can create a
great place to work.
- Next-day direct deposit
- Time-off requests and approvals
- Workers’ comp and health benefit administration
- Online offer letters
- Customized employee onboarding tools
- E-signing of custom documents
- Secure document storage for employee data
- Employee surveys and engagement tools
- Employee Performance Reviews
- Employee directory and org chart
- Multiple admin permissions
Certified HR pros and resources so you don’t have to go it alone.
- Live, unlimited access to a team of certified HR professionals
Proactive compliance updates and law alerts
Expert review of your existing policies and documents
HR Resource Center
Employee Handbook Builder
HR Fitness Test
Job Description Index
Searchable library of HR Policies, templates,and resources
On-demand video trainings
Say Goodbye to Payroll Hassles
Answer a few questions, and we’ll help you find the perfect HR and payroll solution.
Effective benefits administration encompasses your company’s needs and culture, so we will work with your current insurance broker or provide you with alternate group health, life, and retirement planning providers if you do not currently have one or are looking to make a change. We can also coordinate with your payroll provider in order to ensure accurate payroll deductions for plans while also working diligently to make sure your plan options satisfy the demands of the Affordable Care Act.
Administration of Employee Benefits Includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Cafeteria plans
- Retirement plans, including 401k plans, Roth 401k options, SIMPLE plans, and defined benefit plans
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Group-term life insurance
- Group legal plan
- Annual benefits statements to help employees recognize the value of company-provided benefits.